Wrapped L Foot Tension Tube
An L-shaped foot, 1/16″ wide, is first formed on one side of the fin strip (hence the name L-Foot). The strip is then wound tightly around the tube, with the foot bearing on the tube outer surface. A typical fin spacing is 10 fins per inch of tube length — this can be varied. Tension in the fin strip as it is wrapped around the tube serves to seat the fin foot forcefully on the tube, and to hold the fin firmly in place.
L Finned Tube is combined with two different materials
Core Tube: Carbon steel, stainless steel, copper
Fins: Aluminum, copper, steel
1. Adopting winding process, high production efficiency
2. Uniform fin pitch, good heat transfer performance
3. Core tube is protected from air corrosion by base of fin
Maximum Working Temperature: 230°C
1. Air cooler in petrochemical, power plant, paper-making, tobacco and building heating.
2. Air heater in food processing equipment
3. Air heater in plant protein and starch spay drying system
Phone: +86 18252727002
Add：No.1 Zhicheng Road, Chazhen Industrial Zone, Maji Town